If you are a vegetarian then I suggest you swiftly click away from this list of mouth-watering bacon based meals.
I went veg for a year and to be honest, the only thing I missed was bacon.
Like a lover reunited with her lost love, since switching back to meat, I have been in bacon heaven.
Here are my top pick of bacon based meals that I am sure any true fan of bacon will appreciate…
1. Dates with Bacon
This is one of my favorite treats… ever.
The title kind of says it all.
What you need:
10-15 strips of streaky bacon
10-15 pitted dates (the juicer the better)
2 cloves of crushed garlic
1 tbs of olive oil
What to do:
Wrap a piece of bacon (uncooked) around each date
Heat the olive oil in the pan and then add the garlic
Before the garlic turns color add the rolls of date and bacon to the pan with tongs (be careful for oil spitting out)
Cook for a few minutes on each side until you can see the bacon is cooked
Lay them onto a paper towel on a plate so all excess oil is removed
Then enjoy… and I mean really enjoy.
- When Food 🥑🍳 Becomes Art 🖼 and Looks 👀 Simply Too Good 👏 to Eat ...
- 7 Delicious Easter Meal Ideas ...
- 7 Tasty Meals You Can Make with Squash ...
- 7 Amazing Aphrodisiac Meals for Valentine's Day ...
- 8 Meal Recipes He'll Love ...
- 13 Easy Meals 🍴 to Make in a Mug for Girls 🙋🏿🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻 Who Don't Eat a Lot 🍜🍲🍚 ...