When it comes to having a girls night in, nothing beats getting to relax with your friends, some wine, and some of the best comfort foods! It's often been a cliche that women like to sit around eating raw cookie dough or Ben & Jerry's ice cream out of the tub when they need to feel better or are with their girlfriends. Even though it's a cliche, it's not entirely false. #Women like to surround themselves with comforts and food is no different. So here are 8 best comfort foods to enjoy during your next girls night in!
1. Eggless Cookie Dough
Raw cookie dough has always been a girls night in food staple. However, it isn't the healthiest for you to eat (besides its high calorie count) as it contains raw eggs. Don't worry though, my fellow cookie dough #lovers, I have the recipe for an egg-less cookie dough! It's not to bake, just to eat! Every woman should have this #recipe on hand for a perfect girls night in snack or even just to make you feel better after a bad day. Simply mix 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup softened butter, 1/4 tsp. vanilla, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup flour, a pinch of salt, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips together for this easy and irresistible treat!
- 24 Yummy Creamy Soup Recipes to Warm You up This Winter ... 2791
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ... 1904
- 26 Yummy Chocolate Truffles to Satisfy Any Craving ... 1422
- Wine Lovers: Get Your Hands on Some Delicious Wine Ice Cream! ... 983
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Fun, Festive Candy Cane Recipes ... 97