I’m always trying to find the latest celebrity cooking tips to prepare delicious meals in a healthier way.
I love to hear what the best #people in the business use in their own kitchen to make meals tasty, healthy, and decadent at the same time.
Whether you’re a cooking fan or not, these celebrity cooking tips can apply to everyday meals and even snack ideas.
Use these tips next time you head into the kitchen to make something to eat.
They’ll improve your meals and your health at the same time.
1. Go Greek
I use this tip in my own kitchen, and it’s also one of the most commonly relayed celebrity cooking tips.
The idea is to use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in all your recipes.
Unlike regular yogurt, plain Greek yogurt has less sugar so it has a tangier taste like sour cream.
Not to mention, plain, nonfat Greek yogurt is high in protein and fat-free, making it a much more slimming option than sour cream.
Surprisingly, they make a perfect swap and most likely you’ll never know the difference.
Ellie Krieger from Food Network uses this tip in her kitchen, and it’s a simple one any of us can do too.
- 21 Tips 📓 for Improving ⬆️ the Health of Your Cooking 🍳 and You 👆🏼 ...
- How to 📕 Cook Healthier 🍴 in the Upcoming Year 🗓 ...
- Power 💥 Salads for People Who Want to Boost ⏫ Their Energy 🔋 ...
- 7 Tips for Cooking Healthier in the New Year ...
- 7 Easy Cooking Tips to Consider before Making Your Next Meal ...