Why does it often seem a bit taboo to make meal recipes with fruit?
Fruit is delicious, colorful, and one of the healthiest #things you can eat, so why are we reluctant to throw it on our sandwich or toss it on the grill?
I'm here to help you all get over your fruit recipe phobia with these 9 creative meal recipes that involve fruit.
Once you have that first bite bite, you'll be wondering why you never included fruit in your regular dishes this whole time!
1. Turkey, Apple and Brie Panini
Anybody can make a turkey sandwich, but this French-inspired dish involves apples that makes it really special!
When you're in the mood for something quick and easy, pull out your panini maker and cook up a warm and toasty roasted turkey, apple, and brie sandwich!
This is seriously one of the most delicious sandwich combinations you will come across.
It's the perfect sandwich to eat on a crisp fall day, and not to mention one of the most beautiful looking lunches you can make to match the beautiful fall leaves around you.
Sliced turkey breast deli meat
Thinly sliced green apple
Thin slices of Brie
- 7 Frugal Meal Recipes You Can Make at Home in Minutes ...
- Mouthwatering 🤤 Voodle Recipes 🍝 You Will Fall in Love with 😍 ...
- 7 Pancake Recipes That Will Make Breakfast Your Favorite Meal of the Day ...
- 8 Meal Recipes He'll Love ...
- 8 Easy Summer Recipes...
- 2️⃣2️⃣ Deliciously Healthy 🍎🍉🍒 and Budget-Friendly 💰💵 Meals 🍴 for Students ...