Why does it often seem a bit taboo to make meal recipes with fruit? Fruit is delicious, colorful, and one of the healthiest #things you can eat, so why are we reluctant to throw it on our sandwich or toss it on the grill? I'm here to help you all get over your fruit #recipe phobia with these 9 creative meal recipes that involve fruit. Once you have that first bite bite, you'll be wondering why you never included fruit in your regular dishes this whole #time!
1. Turkey, Apple and Brie Panini
Anybody can make a turkey sandwich, but this French-inspired dish involves apples that makes it really special! When you're in the mood for something quick and easy, pull out your panini maker and cook up a warm and toasty roasted turkey, apple, and brie sandwich! This is seriously one of the most delicious sandwich combinations you will come across. It's the perfect sandwich to eat on a crisp fall day, and not to mention one of the most beautiful looking lunches you can make to match the #beautiful fall leaves around you.
Sliced turkey breast deli meat
Thinly sliced green apple
Thin slices of Brie
1. Spread a thin coat of Dijon mustard on each slice of bread.
2. Layer turkey, brie, and then apple. Heat George Foreman grill or your panini grill.
3. Spray with cooking spray and cook until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
- 7 Foods Perfect for Weight Loss ... 5369
- 23 Classic French Desserts and Puddings and Sweets and Cakes ,.. Yum Yum ... 31310
- 7 Natural Ingredients to Enhance Your Health ... 3043
- 26 Tasty and Healthy Tilapia Recipes You Should Cook Tonight ... 2856
- 27 Spicy Jalapeno Recipes You Must Try Today ... 2245