6. Packet Garlic Shrimp
If you're not such a big meat eater and would rather a little seafood, try some garlic shrimp!
Cooking these shrimp in a tin foil packet over a fire gives them so much flavor compared to making them at home!
This recipe calls for garlic and butter but you can use any other seasoning or sauce that you want.
**1 pound large, peeled shrimp
1/2 stick of butter
1 cup chopped parsley
2 chopped cloves of garlic
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix 1/2 stick softened butter, 1 cup chopped parsley, 2 chopped garlic cloves, and salt and pepper.
Toss with the juice of 1 lemon, 1 pound unpeeled large shrimp and a big pinch of red pepper flakes.
Divide between 2 foil packets.
Grill over campfire for about 8 minutes.
- 36 Incredible 😱 DIY Easter Candy 🍭 No One ❌ Will Be Able to Resist 🤤 ...
- 5 Tips on Growing Garlic ...
- 7 Reasons Why Garlic is Good for You …
- 7 Convincing Reasons to Use Garlic for Your Health ...
- Cut Calories by Eating These Foil Packet Meals Today ...
- These Clean Eating Snacks 🍒🍊 Will Help You Get Healthier 💪🏼 ...