Now is certainly the time to load up on end of summer produce, which is why it’s handy to have some corn recipes on hand.
That way you can try out new ways of eating it that go beyond the same old corn on the cob.
Corn is versatile, easy to work with and pairs with a huge variety of other foods, so it’s absolutely perfect for cooking with.
Check out these yummy corn recipes and you’ll see just what I mean.
1. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
Nothing is easier than using your slow cooker to prepare meals, which is why this is one of the best corn recipes you’ll ever find.
Serve this with dinner any night of the week and your entire family will be happy.
3 pounds fresh corn, cut off the cob
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon sugar
¼ teaspoon pepper
8 ounces cubed cream cheese
½ cup thinly sliced unsalted butter
Put the corn in the slow cooker, then stir in the milk, sugar and pepper.
Top with butter and cream cheese.
Do not stir.
Cover and cook on high for about 2 or 3 hours.
Then, remove the lid and stir well to combine.
Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on high.
- 8 Fresh and Delicious Summer Appetizers ...
- 8 Savory Oatmeal Recipes to Give You a Fresh New Taste on This Amazing Grain ...
- 7 Cucumber Recipes Your Taste Buds Will Love ...
- 30 Delish Recipes 🗒for People Who Want to Eat More Chickpeas ✌🏼️🍴 ...
- 8 Easy Summer Recipes...
- 20 Foods 🍌🍎🍝 That Make Your Butt Bigger 🍑 ...