Are you planning a get-together with friends and need some ideas for yummy drink recipes for girls night?
You’ve come to the right place, girlfriend!
I hunted down 9 of the most popular and delicious drink recipes for you and your girls to enjoy.
Make these drinks beforehand or make them with the gang for a fun and fabulous girls night in activity!
Don't forget, you can make mocktails out of a lot of these cocktail recipes, so don't be afraid to try a tamer version if alcohol's not your thing!
1. A Tropical Dream
This drink recipe for girls night is the perfect way to transport yourself to tropical islands!
A Tropical Dream combines delicious mango and coconut rum with banana Schnapps for a taste of the tropics in a glass.
Garnish your drinks with fresh flowers to keep the island vibe going and soak pineapples and other tropical fruit in rum to munch on the side!
1 oz Malibu® mango rum
1 oz Malibu® coconut rum
1 oz 99 Bananas® banana schnapps
1 oz Stoli® Vanil vodka
2 oz orange juice
2 oz pineapple juice
1 splash grenadine syrup
Combine all ingredients (except grenadine) together over ice in a cocktail shaker.
Shake and strain into a hurricane glass filled with ice.
Float grenadine on top, and serve.
- 7 Fabulous and Fruity Mocktail Recipes ...
- 7 Classy Cocktails for Girls' Nights in ...
- 9 Terrific Summer Cocktails for a Girls' Night in ...
- 9 Delectable Drink Recipes Sure to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth ...
- 17 Fruity Alcoholic Drink Recipes to Try ...
- 2️⃣2️⃣ Deliciously Healthy 🍎🍉🍒 and Budget-Friendly 💰💵 Meals 🍴 for Students ...