Brownies are a favorite dessert for many of us.
What’s not to love?
They’re easy to make and a total crowd pleaser when you need to take a dessert to an event.
But you can take your brownies to the next level by using any one of these 7 ideas.
1. Make a Marshmallow Swirl
What could be better than a brownie with a marshmallow swirl on top?
This idea isn’t hard to follow.
Bake your brownies for about half of the time the recipe calls for.
Next, pull them out and add about a cup to a cup and a half of mini marshmallows on top.
Pop them back in the oven and watch them closely.
When you see the marshmallows start to melt, pull them out just long enough to swirl a butter knife only through the melting marshmallow layer then finish baking.
- 7 Deliciously Gooey Brownie Recipes to Make on a Cheat Day ...
- 7 Heavenly Dessert Pizzas to Make from Your Favorite Snacks ...
- 53 Yummy 😋 Super Bowl Foods 🍕🍔🌭 to Help You Forget 🤔 You're Watching Football 🏈 !
- 7 Flavorful Twists to Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks ...
- Best Chocolate Desserts
- 20-Minute ⏲ Meals for College Students 🍽 ...