What if I told you there are actually foods to put on your hair to enhance its shine?
It actually turns out that many foods are better for your hair than chemical laden conditioners.
I have dealt with dry hair my whole life, and have constantly had to battle the frizz, breakage, and so on.
Yet, as I naturalized my beauty routine and got rid of harsh products, I noticed my hair completely changed.
It also saved me money as another huge bonus.
Find out what foods to put on your hair, and then, head to the grocery store or your fridge to get started!
1. Coconut Oil
I’m sure you all know one of the best foods to put on your hair is coconut oil.
This amazing oil seems to be good for everything, but it’s especially wonderful for your hair.
Coconut oil can help repair split ends, breakage, dandruff, overall dryness, and even help it grow.
I prefer to rub the oil all in my hair right before I get in the shower, covering it completely.
Then, pin up your hair, shower as normal, and wash your hair last.
If you have really dry hair, you might want to put in some leave-in cream when you get out.
Otherwise, that’s all there is to it!
- How to Make Hair Shiny
- 15 Tips for Shiny Hair ...
- 7 Ways to Make Your Hair Shiny without Pricey Products ...
- Copycat Recipes 🍽 at Home 🏡 That Are as Good as 😋 the Restaurants 🍟🍡🌮 ...
- Want Thick, Shiny Hair? These Are the Foods You Should Be Putting on Your Plate ...
- Drink These 👆🏼👈🏼 if You Want Great Skin 👩🏿👩🏽👩🏻👩🏼 ...