6. Pizzadillas with Red Sauce
Most kids love pizza, and they love making it themselves (or with their parents' help!), as well.
This one is sure to be a big hit, especially since it mixes mini pizzas with quesadillas.
The kids will adore pretending like the kitchen is their own pizzeria, and you'll love the healthy ingredients, like whole wheat tortillas and spinach!
Of course, pizza and quesdillas are both endlessly adaptable, so feel free to let the children experiment with their favorite additions.
4 whole-wheat tortillas (8 inches)
2/3 cup fresh or frozen spinach, finely chopped
2/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup marinara sauce (store-bought or homemade)
Lay 2 tortillas on a flat surface.
Divide spinach and cheese between the tortillas.
Top with remaining 2 tortillas.
Place skillet over medium heat.
Lightly coat pan with cooking spray.
Gently slide 1 pizzadilla into the pan and cook until light golden brown on one side (about 1-2 minutes).
Using a thin spatula, gently flip over the pizzadilla and cook for 30-60 seconds more or until cheese is fully melted.
Remove pizzadilla and cut into triangles.
Repeat with remaining pizzadilla.
Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
You can wrap and refrigerate leftovers to take to school for lunch.
- 7 Hot Wing Sauces That Will Induce Major Cravings ...
- 9 Delightful Easy Sauce Recipes ...
- Brilliant Ways to Thicken Sauces🌟 for Girls Who Are Seriously into Cooking 🍲 ...
- 7 Finger-Licking Classic BBQ Sauce Recipes to Follow ...
- 7 Delicious Pasta Sauces to Impress Your Friends and Family ...
- 20 Foods 🍌🍎🍝 That Make Your Butt Bigger 🍑 ...