Have you run out of work lunch ideas and feel like you're spending way too much #money buying lunch every day instead? Or maybe you just don't have the #time to prepare them the day before or morning of. Well there's always a new fun and easy work lunch that you can try out and I'm here to give you a push in the right direction with 7 fun lunch ideas for work to bring from home!
1. PB&J Sushi
Need a way to spice up your normal and boring peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Then turn it into sushi! First, remove the crusts from your two slices of bread and use a rolling pin, or large soup can, to completely flatten bread. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon jelly on each slice of bread. Then, roll each slice into a tight spiral just as sushi would be prepared and cut each spiral into 4 pieces. Make this meal even more fun by bringing chop sticks to eat your PB&J sushi with! You can even customize your sushi by adding marshmallow fluff, banana, or honey! This is definitely one of those work lunch ideas that will have your office thinking how creative and fun loving you are!
- 24 Yummy Creamy Soup Recipes to Warm You up This Winter ... 2831
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ... 1904
- 26 Yummy Chocolate Truffles to Satisfy Any Craving ... 1422
- 7 Low-Calorie Party Snacks for the Holidays ... 98
- 7 Healthy Holiday Drinks That Won't Pack on Pounds ... 961