No one should have to forgo dessert and when you choose fruit, you don’t have to.
Fruit has a natural sweetness that makes it the perfect ending to a meal, but it also contains a load of other important nutrients, including vitamins A and C, potassium, iron and fiber.
All that for very few calories and no fat!
Cooking fruit gives you something new to experience and makes dessert feel just a bit more decadent.
Here’s how to do it right.
1. Baked Apples Are Fast and Easy…and Taste so Good
Baked apples are my favorite healthy dessert to make because they taste just like apple pie, but without all the guilt.
And they’re super easy to make too!
Simply cut an apple in half and remove the core.
Fill that cavity with a bit of brown sugar, some raisins and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Bake the apples at 350 degrees until they are soft and gooey.
- Oh the Fruity Goodness! These 53 Desserts Feature Fruit... Yum!
- Delicious 😋 Seasonal Fruit Recipes 🍒🥝 for People Who Hate 👎🏼 Cooking 🍴 ...
- 7 Delicious Diet Desserts ...
- 31 Nacho Recipes 🍴 You Need 💯 in Your Life 🌎 ...
- 7 Scrumptious and Healthy Desserts ...
- 44 Kitchen 🍴 Infographics That Will Absolutely Change 😱 Your Life 🙌🏼👍🏼 ...