You know how people always say they wish they had the energy of the little kids running all over the place?
It’s true that children are chock full of get up and go.
Where does it all go when we turn into adults?
Often, making poor food choices is the culprit.
Choosing the right foods can give you all the energy you need to make it through the day without feeling like you’re underwater.
Here’s what the most energetic people you know are eating.
Start eating it too and you’ll love the results.
I love that melons are so good for energy because they taste so wonderful!
The reason why they give you energy is because they are primarily water.
Fatigue is often caused by dehydration so fueling up with water-filled foods can give you some pep.
At the same time, melons have healthy carbs, which is a prime source of energy.
Choose honeydew, watermelon or cantaloupe.
They’re all great options.
- Here's What to Pack so You Can Eat Well on Your Road Trip ...
- Got Some Pasta? Here's What You Should do with It ...
- 7 Breakfast Foods You Should Be Eating when You Are in a Rush ...
- You Can Actually Make These 17 Cereals Yourself ...
- Popcorn – Here's How You Should Be Eating It ...
- Brilliant Hacks for Girls Who Want to Become Better Bakers Right Now🍰⏳ ...