2. Peeps S’mores
S’mores are by far my favorite snack;
I always keep the ingredients around for whenever I get a hankering.
Right around Easter everyone seems to have a plethora of Peeps that they don’t quite know what to do with.
The solution is simple: add some chocolate and graham crackers!
On a microwave safe plate, place half of a Graham Cracker.
Lay two portions of chocolate on top.
Place 1 Peep atop the chocolate.
Microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Top your gooey chocolately marshmallow with the other half of the Graham Cracker.
- Which of These 21 Ways Will You Wear Peep-toe Booties This Fall?
- 8 Playful Peep-toe Pumps ...
- 7 Chicken Soup 🍜 Recipes for Your Soul 🙂 for Girls 🙍🏼🙍🏾🙍🏻🙍🏿 Needing a Pick-Me-up ...
- Hello, Toes! Check out These 28 Peep Toe Booties to Take You from Summer to Fall ...
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Marshmallow Peeps ...