4. Chunky Macadamia Bars Recipe
How delicious does this treat look?
Don't worry, because it's not only appealing to the eye, but to the stomach as well.
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1-3/4 cups (10-oz.
pkg.) Hershey's miniature Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
3/4 cup Mauna loa Macadamia Baking Pieces
Heat oven to 375F.
Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla.
Then add flour and baking soda and blend well.
Stir in 1 cup baking pieces and nuts.
Press into a baking pan and sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup chocolates.
Bake 22-25 minutes.
Cool completely in pan, then drizzle vanilla glaze over top.
Cut into bars.
- 9 Pre-workout Energy Bar Recipes That'll Help You Power through Your Workout ...
- 8 Protein-Rich Breakfast Recipes ...
- Power 💥 Salads for People Who Want to Boost ⏫ Their Energy 🔋 ...
- 🍹These Are the Best Juice Bars in America 🍹 ...
- 8 Cool Chunky Heels ...
- Brilliant Hacks for Girls Who Want to Become Better Bakers Right Now🍰⏳ ...