6. Meringue Kisses Recipe
These are perfect for any occasion, because you can make them in any color to match the season.
The next time you're invited out, put this on your to-do list.
3 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Red and green food coloring, optional
44 milk chocolate kisses
Place egg whites in a small bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Sprinkle with cream of tartar and salt and then beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and vanilla, and beat for 5-8 minutes.
If desired, divide batter in half and fold in red and green food coloring.
Drop onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie and cover it with meringue using a knife.
Bake at 275F for 30-35 minutes.
- 37 Melt-in-your-mouth Meringue Recipes You Won't Be Able to Get Enough of ...
- 7 Sweet Recipes for Valentine's Day ...
- 10 Tempting Macaron Recipes ...
- 17 Kitchen Gadgets 🍴 That Can Actually 💯 Help You Eat Healthier 🍒🍋 ...
- 7 Best Movie Kisses ...
- These Healthy Foods 🍒🌽🍏 Will Fight Your Belly Bloat 😖 ...