7. Chocolate Cherry Bars Recipe
If you want cherries to go with your chocolate, this is the recipe for you.
It combines all of your favorite tastes for a delicious burst of flavor.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
3/4 cup cocoa or
2 cups sugar
1-1/2 cups plus 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, divided
1/3 cup chopped almonds
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup Hershey's miniature Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
1 cup chopped maraschino cherries, drained
Heat oven to 350F.
Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat and stir in cocoa until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add sugar, 3 eggs, 1-1/2 cups flour and almonds and mix well.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 1 egg, remaining 1/3 cup flour, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
Pour over baked layer;
sprinkle chocolates and cherries over top.
Return to oven.
Bake 20-25 minutes.
Refrigerate until cold and cut into bars.
Stop popping kisses into your mouth and start adding them to your desserts.
What's your favorite type of Hershey's kisses?
- 9 Decadent Chocolate Recipes ...
- Sweet! 38 Cherry Recipes to Try This Summer ...
- Double Yum! 7 Recipes That Mix Chocolate and Cherries ...
- 10 Smoothie Ingredients 🥒🍌🍒 Nutritionists Want 👍🏼 You to Use ...
- 20-Minute ⏲ Meals for College Students 🍽 ...
- Delicious 😋 Fruit Popsicles 🍉 That Are Healthier 👍🏼 than Ice Cream 🍦 ...