With cold season upon us, we’re all looking for sources of vitamin C to keep our immune systems (and us!) healthy. If you’re tired of slugging orange juice and popping vitamin C pills, you’re in luck, because citrus fruits aren’t the only, or even the best, sources of vitamin C! There are lots of places to get your daily dose of vitamin C, from my favorite tropical fruit to a tasty leafy green; let’s have a peek!
1. Bell Peppers
One cup of chopped red bell pepper contains about twice the vitamin C you ought to get in one day… amazing! It’s truly one of the best natural sources of vitamin C. Add it to soup or salad, or just munch bell pepper strips raw — either way, bell pepper is nutritious and delicious!
- 24 Yummy Creamy Soup Recipes to Warm You up This Winter ... 2781
- 30 Fruity Cocktails to Make Any Day Feel like Summertime ... 1904
- 26 Yummy Chocolate Truffles to Satisfy Any Craving ... 1422
- Wine Lovers: Get Your Hands on Some Delicious Wine Ice Cream! ... 983
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with Fun, Festive Candy Cane Recipes ... 97