With diabetes on the rise and nearly 2 billion people overweight, it is time to make a change in your life and avoid food that will cause weight gain.
Two thirds of all Americans over age 20 are overweight.
Nearly one third of all Americans over age 20 are obese.
And worldwide obesity has nearly doubled since 1980.
We can’t afford to be overweight and obese because we are ruining our health.
Let’s learn how to do something about this now and make a change.
Start with learning which foods make us fat.
This can help you to avoid the foods that make you gain weight.
1. Artificial Sweeteners
When people turn to diet soda or diet foods to shed some pounds they are sadly mistaken.
Because of the artificial sweeteners you can actually gain weight.
These chemicals do nothing good for the body and can even cause weight gain.
A study found that people who drank two or more diet sodas a day had six times the waistline compared to those who skip the diet soda.
Research has also shown that NutraSweet, one of the most popular artificial sweeteners, leads to the same surge of insulin as white carbs because of sweetness detectors in the small intestine.
This false blood sugar spike can cause weight gain so skip the fake sugars!
- Foods 🍕🥛🍟 You Absolutely 💯 Need to Stop ✋🏼 Eating to Lose Weight ⚖️ ...
- 7 Worst Foods to Eat for Breakfast if You're Trying to Lose Weight ...
- Grocery List for Weight Loss
- Avoid These 7 People when You're Trying to Lose Weight ...
- 31 Nacho Recipes 🍴 You Need 💯 in Your Life 🌎 ...
- Delicious Fruit Popsicles🍭That Are Healthier than Ice Cream ...