3. Grilled Peach and Mozzarella Salad
If you’ve never had grilled fruit, you are totally missing out.
Peaches hold up really well on the grill and make for one delicious salad too.
Try it – you’ll love it!
3 sliced green onions
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lime zest
½ cup fresh lime juice
¾ teaspoon cumin
¾ teaspoon chili powder
1 ½ tablespoons tequila, optional
1/3 cup olive oil
6 ounces watercress, washed
¾ pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
Cut 4 of the peaches into 28 slices.
Dice the remaining peach.
Place the chopped peach, green onions, cilantro, honey, salt, lime zest, lime juice, cumin, chili powder and tequila in a food process and process until smooth.
Add the oil and pulse.
Grill the peach rounds for about 3 minutes per side.
Divide the watercress on 4 plates, then layer the grilled peaches and slices of the mozzarella on top.
Top with the peach dressing and serve.
- Delicious 😋 Spring Salads 🥗 Made with Seasonal Veggies 🥕🌽 and Fruits 🍉🥝 ...
- 10 Scrumptious & Fab Summer Salads to Wow Your Guests ...
- 7 Tasty, Surprising Foods That Can Be Cooked on the Grill ...
- 8 Exciting Grilled Cheese Recipes...
- What Your Food Cravings 🍰🍟🍉 Say about You ...
- Our 4️⃣8️⃣Fave‼️ Pinterest Skinny Recipes for Girls Looking to Eat Healthy 🍉🍋 ...