6. Green Beans with Blackberries
Never thought to put green beans and blackberries together?
Today is the day to change that because you will never regret the flavor they have when eaten at the same time.
1 pound trimmed green beans
½ cup blackberries
¼ cup goat cheese, at room temperature
1 medium sliced yellow onion
Juice of ½ lemon
2 tablespoons + 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
¼ teaspoon brown sugar
Salt and pepper
Boil the green beans for 2 to 3 minutes, then place them in a bowl of ice water.
Pat dry and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and caramelize the onions in it.
Combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Add the brown sugar and salt and pepper.
Muddle a few cooked onions in the oil and vinegar mixture.
Toss the green beans in the dressing and chill for 30 minutes.
Serve the green beans topped with blackberries and chunks of goat cheese.
- Best Christmas 🎄 Chocolate Desserts for Real Chocolate 🍫 Addicts 😋 ...
- 21 Great Green Bean Recipes to Jazz up Mealtime ...
- 7 Amazing Health Benefits of Green Coffee Beans ...
- 7 Benefits of Raw or Sprouted Beans ...
- Mouthwatering Recipes for Green Bean to Share with Everyone You Love ...
- Healthy Foods 🍎🍌 to Eat when Stressed 😩 Instead of Junk Food 🍫🍭 ...