7. Beet Carpaccio with Avocado and Chia Dressing
If you love the flavor of fresh beets, you are going to adore this unconventional salad.
It will probably turn into something you crave all the time.
1 large beet
1 avocado, diced
3 tablespoons pecans, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon grain mustard
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
½ teaspoons agave nectar
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chopped chives
Roast the beet at 400 degrees, wrapped in foil.
Cool and peel.
Whisk together the olive oil, mustards, vinegar, lemon juice, agave and salt well.
Add the chia seeds and let the mixture sit for several minutes.
Thinly slice the beet and arrange on a plate.
Place the avocado in the center of the beets.
Sprinkle with nuts and chives and top with the dressing.
- 32 Delicious 😋 Recipes for the Foods You Buy at a Farmers Market 🍎🍐🍅🌽 ...
- 7 Avocado Recipes for Outstanding Heart Health ...
- 7 Reasons to Eat More Beets Today ...
- 7 Avocado Salad Recipes ...
- Thought You Hated Beets? These Decadent Recipes Are Sure to Change Your Mind ...
- 2️⃣2️⃣ Deliciously Healthy 🍎🍉🍒 and Budget-Friendly 💰💵 Meals 🍴 for Students ...