There's a certain simple joy in biting into an apple. It's crisp and juicy and sweet but slightly tart. And it's jolly good for you. Apples are a good source of fiber, including both soluble and insoluble pectins, and it's also a great source of vitamin C. As equally good cooked as raw, here's a whole pile of apple recipes that would definitely tempt Eve.
1. Apple, Cranberry and Walnut Salad
Source: Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
Crisp apples, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and hearty walnuts come together in a fresh salad.
2. Apple Pie Pancakes
Source: Apple Pie Pancakes with Vanilla
As tasty as apple pie but a bit healthier.
3. Overnight, Slow Cooker, Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oatmeal
Source: Overnight, Slow Cooker, Apple Cinnamon
Delicious, nutritious, and ready when you wake up
4. Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
Source: Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
A classic combination makes a great dinner.
5. GRANDMA OPLE'S FAMOUS APPLE PIE
When a recipe has Grandma in the title you just know it is going to be good.
6. Apple Pecan Feta Spinach Salad with Maple Cider Vinaigrette
Source: Apple Pecan Feta Spinach Salad
You could add bacon to this to make it a main meal salad.
7. Apple Fritter Bread
Source: Awesome Country Apple Fritter Bread!
You won't be able to resist the aroma of this irresistible bread while it is baking. Don't even try!
8. Apple Kuchen
Source: German Apple Cake Cocinando con
This apple cake has been a favorite in Germany for centuries.
9. Skinny Apple Pie Smoothie
Source: Skinny Apple Pie Smoothie Amy's
So good! It tastes just like the pie & is only 73 calories!
10. Brie Cheddar Apple Beer Soup with Cinnamon Pecan Oat Crumble
Source: Brie + Cheddar Apple Beer
Just what you need on a cold day.
11. Caramel Center Apple Cider Cookies
Source: Caramel Apple Cider Cookies
Imagine biting into that scrummy gooey center.
12. Apple Turnovers
Source: Apple Turnovers with Vanilla Glaze
Super easy to make. The puff pastry bakes up beautifully with lots of flaky, delicious layers.
13. Pork Chops with Hard Cider and Apples
Source: Hard Cider Pork Chops with
A delicious dinner on a cold fall or winter's day.
14. Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins
Source: Apple Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins
Ridiculously soft and tender with no butter or oil. A perfect breakfast or snack.
15. Irish Apple Cake
Source: Irish Apple Cake with Custard
A delicious way to use up apples.
16. Cinnamon Apple Energy Bites
Source: Cinnamon Apple Energy Bites
Healthy, gluten-free and taste just like apple pie.
17. Make Your Own Apple Cider Vinegar
Source: Easy Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar
There are so many benefits to apple cider vinegar, It's definitely worth making your own.
18. Healthy No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars
Source: No Bake Apple Pie Protein
Deliciously chewy and easy to make. Takes just 10 minutes.
19. Pecan Crusted Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce
Source: Crusted Pecan Chicken with Apple
Sounds like a dinner party dish but it's easy to make.
20. 5 Minute Skinny Apple Tart
Source: 5 Minute Skinny Apple Tart
Flaky pastry and crispy apples and skinny? Yes please!
21. Crisp Cucumber and Apple Salad
Source: A Bite of Joy Crisp
A brilliant side dish or a fresh tasting snack.
22. Clean-Eating Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
Source: Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies Amy's
These skinny cookies don't taste healthy at all!
23. BROWN SUGAR KIELBASA with APPLES & ONIONS
Source: brown sugar polish kielbasa with
Even just saying it makes it good enough to eat.
24. Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Source: Crockpot Apple Butter
Everyone needs a good apple butter recipe.
25. Roasted Butternut Squash with Green Apples and Candied Walnuts
Source: Roasted Butternut Squash with Green
The squash might be the hero of the dish but the apples and walnuts make it special.
26. Rustic Chicken with Apples and Bacon
A scrumptious one-pan meal.
27. Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries, Apples and Onions
Source: Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussels
This would make a wonderful side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
28. Apple Strudel
Source: How to Make Apple Strudel
A recipe that will show you how to make a traditional Austrian apfelstrudel.
29. One Pan Chicken Apple Sausage Pasta
Source: One Pan Chicken Apple Sausage
A delicious hearty meal that's ready in no time
30. Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bites
Source: Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bites for
Yummy gluten-free breakfast bites.
31. Chicken Sautéed with Apples
Source: Chicken Sautéed With Apples
Apples are traditional with pork but they work very well with chicken.
32. Apple Zucchini Muffins
Source: Apple Zucchini Muffins Recipe Two
Healthy muffins that are a great way to get an extra shot of veggies.
33. Cheesecake Stuffed Baked Apples ...
Source: Cheesecake Stuffed Baked Apples
aka how to add a touch of decadence to an apple.
34. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Apple
Apples add some zing to your sprouts.
35. Apple Crisp Pizza
Source: Apple Crisp Pizza
Flaky pie crust topped with cinnamon sugar apples and drizzled with caramel. Oh my!
36. Apple Pie Lasagna
Source: Delicious Apple Recipes - Clean
Not very Italian but very delicious.
37. Skinny Butternut Squash & Apple Soup —
Source: Skinny Butternut Squash & Apple
Only 159 calories in a full bowl serving of this amazing fall soup! Thick, rich, and wonderfully warming.
38. Fresh Green Apple Ice
Source: Apples and Cheese and Figs
39. Apple & Gouda Grilled Cheese
Source: Apple & Gouda Grilled Cheese
Pimp up your boring grilled cheese.
40. Cheddar Apple Onion and Bacon Pizza
Source: Farm Fresh Feasts: Cheddar Apple
A new way to feed your pizza passion.
What's your favorite way to eat apples?