Breakfast is not my favorite meal, in fact, most of the time I skip it. It takes a hell of a lot for me to get out of bed for food – and these breakfasts below? They'll make me jump out of bed! So, so delicious and so easy to make!
1. 10 Minute Breakfast Sandwiches
These look so, so good. #breakfastgoals
2. Baked Pumpkin Nutella French Toast
Who wouldn't want to get out of bed for this?
3. Lemon Waffles with Berry Compote
I love lemon, I love berries – oh man, amazing!
4. PULLED PORK PANCAKES with WHISKEY MAPLE SYRUP
Pulled pork? Pancakes? Sign me up!
5. Crustless Feta Spinach Quiche
While I typically don't like quiche, this one is absolutely amazing!
6. EASY CRABCAKE EGGS BENEDICT
My wife loves crab cakes and this is for her! So, so going to make this for her next weekend.
7. Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich!
OMG, this looks amazing. I'd jump out of bed for this!
8. Breakfast Tostada with Spinach Hummus
Healthy and so good!
9. Nutella Banana Bruschetta
Nutella? Bread? I'm in!
10. KIMCHI FRIED RICE SPAM + SOY-CURED EGG YOLK
This looks so good! So different, but definitely worth jumping out of bed for.
11. BREAKFAST KIMCHI FRIED RICE
Different but SO good!
12. All in One Breakfast Muffin Cups
Love, love, love this!
13. Baked Skillet Pancakes
Just look – how delicious does that look?
14. Gingerbread Pancakes
How good does this sound?
15. Oh Yes, Your Own Donuts!
Yeast donuts, coffee – delicious!
16. Potato Rosti with Smoked Salmon and Boiled Egg
Love the salmon, love the egg, love everything about this!