Do you ever wonder what clouds would taste like - would it be marshmallows or like cloud cakes, cookies and pancakes? Well wonder no more; be inspired to whip up your own taste of the sky from this collection of cloud cakes, cookies and pancakes.
1. Lemon-filled Coconut Cloud Cake
As light as air - just like cloud cakes should be - but with a deliciously dreamy combo of tart and sweet.
2. No Bake Strawberry Cloud Cake
Delicious, easy, only 4 ingredients and less than 10 minutes to make.
3. Cloud Cookies
Who couldn't whip up a batch of cute cloud cookies for a bake sale or just to enjoy for elevenses.
4. Raspberry-Coconut Cloud Cake
Impressive but deceptively easy to do.
5. Chocolate Cloud Cake
You can afford to indulge when chocolate comes in clouds.
6. Coconut Cloud Cake
Couldn't leave out a vegan recipe could I?
7. Mascarpone Lemon Cloud Cake
It looks like a cheesecake but tastes better than a cheesecake because it has fewer calories.
8. Lemon Coconut Clouds
Heavenly cloud puffs come in cookie shape.
9. Honey and Fig Cloud Cake
This would be a fabulously scrummy ending to a Greek meal.
10. Cloud Frosting
A cross between marshmallow and whipped cream - this will make your cupcakes taste dreamy.
11. Blueberry & Coconut Cloud Cake
All the yummy nutritious benefits of blueberries and coconut in a cake!
12. Pineapple Orange Cloud Cake
I wonder if this tastes like eating cloud cake on a tropical
13. Annabel Langbein's Strawberry Cloud Cake
Annabel Langbein is a chef and cookery writer from New Zealand at the forefront of organic food. Most known for series as The Free Range Cook.
14. Chocolate Cloud Cake
The fluffy mousse-like chocolate frosting just adds to the light as air feel to this cloud cake.
15. Angelic Cherry Mousse Cloud Cake with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
This is my first port of call. Cherries are my favorite fruit.
16. Strawberry Cloud Cake
English high tea anyone?
17. Tres Leches Coconut Cake Trifle
Apparently this is a fairly difficult recipe - attempt it at your peril if your culinary skills are basic.
18. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Clouds
Light, chewy and delicious.
19. Dark Chocolate and Mint Chip Clouds
Just 5 ingredients and you can create something to die for.
20. Marshmallow Clouds
Who wouldn't want to be caught with their hand in the cookie jar for these?
21. Coconut Clouds
Via Coconut Clouds
Coconut has a perfect affinity for cloud cakes and
22. Cookies in a Cloud
I'm sure this isn't nearly as half as healthy as a granola or energy bar, but at least you can pretend it is when you're caught scoffing it.
23. Almond-Pistachio Cloud Cookies
So many recipes for cloud cookies are gluten free. These are diary free too.
24. Raspberry Meringue Clouds
Little puffs of raspberry delight.
25. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cloud Cookies
Chocolate. Peanut butter. Clouds. Perfection.
26. Meyer Lemon Cloud Cookies
Stick a couple in your lunchbox.
27. Black and White Chocolate Chip Clouds
It would be so easy to overindulge in these.
28. Strawberry Meringue Cloud Cookies
And if you prefer strawberry to raspberry, here you go.
29. Almond Cloud Cookies
Note to self: Make a batch for Mom's birthday.
30. Chocolate Meringue Clouds
Make a meringue as usual and add cocoa.
31. Chocolate Chip Cloud Cookies
Add sprinkles or edible glitter to make them magical.
32. Pumpkin Cloud Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Just 3 ingredients and all the goodness of pumpkin. This Thanksgiving, pass on the pie and wolf these down instead.
33. Giant Chocolate Cloud Cookies
Giant cloud cookies? Let me at 'em.
34. Almond-Pistachio Cloud Cookies
2 nuts - 1 cookie. Twice the goodness. Twice the deliciousness. (And gluten and diary free)
35. Vanilla Clouds and Lemon Drops
Buttermilk pancakes get the cloud treatment.
36. Honey Cloud Pancakes
All I can say is - Ohhh yummy!
Ready to get into your kitchen to make a cloud cake? The mixing bowl is waiting.