You don't have to heat up the whole house with boiling water, then wait for it cool just to enjoy a tall cold drink on a hot day. These cold brew tea recipes are perfect for cooling down, but won't require you to heat up a drop of water. Tea is a great choice because it's refreshing, but it also has a whole lot of antioxidants, which protect your health in numerous ways. So, next time the heat is kicking your butt, whip up one of these cold brew tea recipes and you'll feel better in no time.
1. Blueberry and Orange Cold Brew Green Tea
2. Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
3. Cold Brew Mint Blueberry Tea
4. Cold Brew French Earl Gray Tea
5. Cold Brew Shiso and Hibiscus Tea
6. Mango Mint Cold Brew Tea
7. Cold Brew Cranberry Citrus Tea
Which one do you want to try first?