Pumpkins. Apples. Toasted marshmallows. Hot Chocolate. Your diet is always best when you eat seasonal ingredients, so as beautiful fall produce makes its way to the store shelves and farmers market stalls, it’s easy to get a fix of them in a delicious smoothie. I’ve put together a list of terrific smoothies for fall: some healthy, some super-healthy, some decadently indulgent … all delicious. You'll find smoothies for breakfast, smoothies for lunch, even smoothies you can have for dessert. YW ^_^
1. Chai-Spiced Peanut Butter and Apple Smoothie
This makes a change from slicing your apple and spreading on peanut butter.
2. Healthy Hot Chocolate Smoothie
No need to feel guilty when it’s healthy and tastes fab.
3. Fall Greens Smoothie
This will provide the perfect pick-me-up after a Thanksgiving blowout.
4. Sweet Potato and Peach Smoothie
5. The Green Forks Carrot Cake Smoothie
Although carrots are an all-year-round vegetable, they are sweeter and juicer in the fall. You can have your cake and eat it.
6. Beet Coconut Dream Smoothie
Pumpkin spice doesn’t have the monopoly on the best taste of all.
7. Bee Pollen, Berry, and Broccoli Rabe Smoothie
Bee pollen is one of the trendiest ingredients in fine dining right now. Give it a trry!
8. French Toast Smoothie (Vegan)
Perfect if you want your smoothie to taste like breakfast.
9. Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie
A brilliant way to enjoy fresh gigs
10. Pumpkin Chai Protein Smoothie
Roll up, roll up. Get your superfood boost here.
11. Beet, Cranberry and Ginger Smoothie
Fall wouldn’t be fall without cranberries
12. Snickerdoodle Green Smoothie
Don’t panic! It’s not full of sugar despite the name.
13. Persimmon Vanilla Bean Smoothie
14. Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Like oats for brekkie? Ring the changes and try it in a smoothie with pumpkin, banana, dates and heady spices like nutmeg and ginger.
15. Velvety Butternut Cinnamon Date Smoothie
16. Ginger Pear Green Smoothie
Apples may steal the limelight but let’s not forget the scrumptious pears of fall.
17. Pumpkin Coffee Smoothie
If you can’t start your morning without a coffee, this smoothie definitely has your name written all over it.
18. Roasted Marshmallow Coffee Cocktail Shakes
Life doesn’t get any better than toasted marshmallows in a smoothie.
19. Apple Cider and Winter Berry Smoothie
20. Red Velvet Smoothie (Vegan)
It’s creamy, it’s yummy and it’s packed with nutritional stuff your body will thank you for.
21. Green Apple and Spinach Smoothie
Let’s not forget our greens!