Green pizza? Don't worry, it's not a moldy one you found under your bed! Even if you love pizza, there's just something about that heavy crust, oozing cheese and loaded toppings that make it feel like a winter food. You can change things up with these green pizza recipes that are perfect for summer. They're a great way to eat more veggies and make your pizza a little bit healthier. So not only will these green pizza recipes feel lighter but you're amping up your nutrition too.
1. Pizza with Pesto, Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Sometimes simple is the best.
2. Cauliflower-Crust Spinach and Tomato Pizza
If you haven't tried cauliflower crust yet, now's your chance.
5. Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza
The arugula that tops this pizza makes it look fresh and summery
6. Roasted Garlic and Spinach White Pizza
Perfect for vegetarians or meat eaters.
7. RADISH & GOAT CHEESE PIZZA with SPICY MIXED GREENS
I'm definitely going to try this one
8. Artichoke, Spinach and Bacon Pizza
A truly winning combination
9. White Pizza with Chicken, Broccoli, and Mushrooms
Use store-bought dough to cut down on prep time
10. Fig, Prosciutto and Arugula Flatbread
It's so easy to use flatbread to make a pizza
11. Loaded Baked Potato Broccoli Crust Pizza
Yes - the crust is made from broccoli!
12. Pea and Prosciutto Pizza
Ever thought about putting sweet green peas on a pizza?
13. Charred Kale Pizza with Garlic
Charring the kale makes it go from bitter to sweet.
14. Green Goodies Pizza
So piled with green goodies. So healthy. So tasty.