Toast is a great morning choice. It's filling and easy to make. However, it's not too well-rounded on its own. If you add some toppings to your toast, you'll add tons of vitamins and minerals and loads of flavor. So what makes a good toast topper? Check out these tasty ideas.
1. Charred Tomatoes with Fried Eggs on Garlic Toast
Source: Charred Tomatoes with Fried Eggs
Black pepper makes this one perfect!
2. Avocado Coconut Toast
Source: Avocado Coconut Toast
This looks yummy, doesn't it?
3. Sesame Toasts with Poached Eggs and Avocado
Source: Sesame Toasts with Poached Eggs
The runny yolk perfectly complements the avocado.
4. Avocados on Toast with Ricotta
Source: 23 On-The-Go Breakfasts That Are
This combination makes mornings worth getting up for.
5. Banana-Ricotta Toasts with Pecans, Dates, and Honey
Source: Banana-Ricotta Toasts with Pecans, Dates
Want something sweet? I think this will do it for you!
6. Soft-Boiled Egg with Mashed Peas on Toast
Source: Soft-Boiled Egg with Mashed Peas
If you've never had peas on toast, today is the day to change all that.
7. Garlic Butter Mushroom & Provone Melt
Source: 24 INDULGENT WAYS TO CELEBRATE
Mushrooms and cheese can definitely be breakfast food.
8. Fresh Spring Toasts with Hummus
Source: Fresh Spring Toasts with Hummus
The radishes give your breakfast the perfect touch of spiciness.
9. Avocado with a Little Salt, Pepper, and Hot Sauce
Source: 52 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to
10. Honey & Thyme Ricotta with Fig Toast
Source: Honey & Thyme Ricotta with
This one's gonna be your favorite.
11. Avocado, Egg, Radish and French Mustard
Source: Kanapka z awokado, jajkiem i
This fancy little toast will be so good, you'll want it every morning.
12. Crostini with Pesto and Poached Eggs
Source: 12 Insanely Addictive Party Toasts
Looks delicious, huh?
13. Caprese Avocado Breakfast Toast
This is like the best restaurant food, but you can eat it in your pajamas.
14. Bright Herb Jam on Toast
Source: Russ Moore's North African Herb
This herb jam tastes heavenly on toast.
15. Scrambled Eggs is on Top of Toast
Source: Scrambled omelette toast topper
Even without the extras, scrambled eggs are great on toast.
16. Avocado Hummus Toast with Fresh Dill
Source: Avocado Hummus Toast with Dill
Dill is the perfect herb for toast.
17. Jalapeño and Refried Bean Mexican Toast Topper
Source: Jalapeño and Refried Bean Mexican
Mornings will be a fiesta when you eat this for breakfast.
18. Hard Boiled Egg Toast with Pickles and Mustard
Source: hard boiled egg toast
You won't believe how good this tastes.
19. Whipped Ricotta Toast with Lemon and Olive Oil
Source: 15 Insanely Delicious Overnight Breakfasts
Looks heavenly, doesn't it?
This fruity treat is ideal for your morning meal.