Fennel is a vegetable that you have got to try as soon as possible. It has a slightly licorice flavor that makes it perfect for so many things. Whether you try it raw or cooked , you are going to absolutely adore how it shakes things up in the kitchen and gives you new tasty things to try all the time. Here are some tasty recipes to get you started.
1. Couscous with Chickpeas, Fennel and Citrus
Source: Recipe: Couscous With Chickpeas, Fennel
This meal is super filling and has more flavor than you'll ever believe.
2. Roasted Chicken Sausages with Brussels Sprouts, Fennel and Potatoes
Source: Roasted Chicken Sausages with Brussels
This entire meal can be prepared in one pot. Perfect!
3. Fennel and Orange Sugared Brioche
Source: Late winter recipes - Image
Fennel is usually used in savory recipes, but it can also work in sweeter ones.
4. Citrus, Avocado and Fennel Salad
Source: Citrus Fennel and Avocado Salad
The way the flavors in this dish come together will blow your mind.
5. Roasted Fennel with Parmesan
Source: Roasted Fennel with Parmesan Recipe
Here's a side dish that will give any meal a gourmet feel.
6. Leek, Fennel, Apple and Walnut Soup
Source: leek, fennel, apple + walnut
This tasty soup recipe is perfect for a quick and flavorful meal.
7. Summer Slaw
Source: six course dinner: Summer Slaw
You've never had coleslaw as good as this one!
8. Shaved Fennel Salad
Source: Shaved Fennel Salad
Fennel brings jazz and excitement to this simple salad.
9. Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Fennel and Rosemary
Chicken breasts are the perfect thing to serve with fennel. Try it - you are going to love it.
10. Roasted Fennel Quinoa Crunch Salad
Source: grilled/roasted fennel + quinoa crunch
Quinoa is a superfood, so there's no excuse for not trying this salad.
11. Celery Root and Fennel Soup
Source: Feasting at Home : Creamy
Doesn't this look fabulous? I love the color!
12. Baked Fennel and Potatoes
Source: Baked Fennel and Potatoes (Dairy
Take potatoes to the next level by adding fennel to them. Yum!
13. Roasted Fennel and Artichoke Hearts
Source: Roasted Fennel and Artichoke Hearts
This is definitely he best ways you'll ever have fennel.
14. Braised Pork, Sweet Potato, and Fennel Stew
Source: Braised Pork, Sweet Potato, and
Looking for something hearty? I think this will do it for you!
15. Wild Alaskan Salmon with Pistachio Pesto and Roasted Fennel
Source: WILD ALASKAN SALMON WITH PISTACHIO
It's going to be hard to stop eating this heavenly meal.
16. Fennel, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
Source: Recipe for fennel, avocado and
This salad is as tasty as it is beautiful.
17. Braised Fennel Wedges with Saffron, Tomato, Zucchini and Thyme
Source: Braised Fennel with Saffron &
This recipe reminds me of France! Let it take you there too.
18. Caramelized Fennel, Roasted Garlic and Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is such a comfort food. Do it up in style with this version.
19. Roasted Carrots with Fennel and Goat Cheese
Source: Roasted Carrots with Fennel and
Goat cheese is the perfect thing to garnish veggies with. Do you agree?
20. Shrimp and Fennel Risotto
Source: Shrimp and Fennel Risotto
This creamy risotto is easy to make and will be gobbled up by everyone at the table.
21. Fennel Cucumber Salad
Source: Tartelette: Two Favorite Salads: Fennel
This refreshing salad is all you need for a healthy and light lunch.
22. Pan Seared Scallops with Fettuccine in Bacon Fennel Cream Sauce
Source: Rock Recipes -The Best Food
Sounds good, doesn't it? I bet your mouth is watering right now!
23. Pan-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Fennel
Source: Pan-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Fennel
Roasting fennel brings out its natural flavors really well.
24. Fennel Tomato Gratin
Source: Tomato Fennel Gratin Recipe
Looking for a side dish that will impress? I think you've found it!
25. Roasted Fennel and White Bean Dip
Source: Roasted Fennel and White Bean
No party is complete without dip. Try this one next time! You won't be
26. Grilled Fennel Tarts
Source: Grilled Fennel Tarts | Tart
Who wouldn't want to eat one of these? I'll have two!
27. Beautiful Salad with Beets, Carrots, Fennel and Blood Orange
Source: Eating Plan
Oh my! Look at the superb colors in this salad.
28. Caramelized Fennel and Onion Pizza
Source: Caramelized Fennel and Onion Pizza
You've never had pizza like this before!
Have you ever tried fennel? I bet you want to now, don't you?