Recipes for overnight oats are so great for breakfast! In the mornings, I feel like I am always running out of time. I usually grab something unhealthy and just go. I’m a bit ashamed to say that there have been times when I grab a chocolate bar and a mug of coffee! If you’re at all like me, I have found an awesome solution: overnight oats.
If you don’t know what overnight oats are, they’re exactly what they sound like: oatmeal made overnight! You mix uncooked oats, milk (or yogurt, or a milk substitute), and some delicious toppings and mix-ins the night before, and the next morning, voila! All you need is a spoon! Here are 13 awesome recipes for overnight oats to try right now.
1. Café Mocha Overnight Oats
It’s like a nice coffee drink and breakfast all in one! This is one of the best recipes for overnight oats.
2. French Toast Overnight Oats
Breakfast inspired by another breakfast! Talk about inception!
3. Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
Dessert for breakfast? Sign me up!
4. Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats
It can be Thanksgiving every morning!
5. Maple Brown Sugar Cinnamon Overnight Oats
If fall was a breakfast…this would be it.
6. Chai Latte Overnight Oatmeal
A delicious and filling breakfast inspired by my personal favorite drink!
7. Cold Brew Coffee Overnight Proats
Packed with protein and caffeine, this is a win-win for my girls on the go!
8. S’Mores Overnight Oats
Everyone’s favorite camping desert is now a healthy and nutritious breakfast!
9. Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
It’s now acceptable to eat apple pie for breakfast!
10. Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
Chocolate AND protein? Sign me up!
11. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
I love breakfasts that are inspired by my favorite desserts! Who doesn’t?
12. Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
Like berries and cream!