Saddle up, my lovely ladies, as we're going for a ride into the world of recipes containing marshmallow. Park your misgivings about calories and sugar in the corral because this list of recipes containing marshmallow are a feast of indulgence.
1. Easter Marshmallow Bark
In this list you'll find easy, medium and more difficult recipes using marshmallow. This is one of the very easy ones and has only 2 ingredients.
2. Marshmallow Strawberries
Via Food porn (;
A perfect alternative if you love toasted marshmallow but want to pass on the s'mores.
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Pie
Oh my word. You can feel the pounds piling on just thinking about this.
4. Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
A lot of these recipes containing marshmallow are really not for everyday eating but perfect for a special treat.
5. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars
Marshmallow and peanut butter together. Yum.
6. Marshmallow Ice Cream
My mouth's watering at the very idea.
7. Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
You can expect many recipes with marshmallow to be super gooey. But that's what makes them extra delicious.
8. Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
Yes it's got marshmallows, but it's also packed with sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips.
9. Bailey’s-Dipped Toasted Marshmallows
If you can be bothered to lug a bottle of Baileys with you, this is a fun idea for a campfire treat.
10. Peanut Butter No-Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake Bars
Don't ya just lurve no bake recipes?
11. Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
This is a recipe from Weight Watchers (one serving has a 2 point value for those of you for whom that means something!).
12. Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Make your own cookies and marshmallow cream or cheat and buy them and sandwich together.
13. Chocolate Coated Marshmallow Sugar Cookies
Color them however you like for whatever occasion.
14. S'mores Cups
S'mores get the pretty presentation treatment.
15. Marshmallow Creme Crunch Brownies
There are so many ways to upgrade a brownie. Marshmallow will do it every time.
16. Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
More calorific than the Weight Watchers version. Made in minutes. Scoffed in seconds.
17. Brown Butter Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
Smuggle these in your purse the next time you go to the movies!
18. Chocolate Ice Cream Cake with Hazelnuts and Marshmallow Swirl
This extravagant looking dessert is one of Martha Stewart's recipes using marshmallow. This indulgent concoction would impress your dinner party guests.
19. 100-Calorie Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
You don't have to sacrifice taste when you're watching your
20. Cocoa Pebble Marshmallow Treats
Another recipe that calls for no baking skills. Anyone can mix and go.
21. Marshmallow Snowflakes
A pretty way to accessorize your hot chocolate or cocoa in the winter.
22. Chocolate Banana Bread with Marshmallow Bits
Now that's what you call banana bread with style.
23. Homemade Marshmallow Filled Caramels
Find your inner candy maker and set her free.
24. Marshmallow Cakes
Holiday treats for you and the family or for yummy edible, DIY gifts.
25. Blackberry Swirl Marshmallow Gateau
This looks far more impressive than the instructions will lead you to believe.
26. Homemade Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs
Bet you can't wait for Easter to roll around now!
27. Toasted Marshmallow Fudge
The familiar taste of toasted marshmallows incorporated into gooey, creamy fudge.
28. Marshmallow Blondies
We don't really need excuses to try a new blondies recipe, do
29. Chocolate Cream Pie with a Toasted Marshmallow Topping
This is the first of the recipes containing marshmallow that I'm going to try.
30. Chocolate Marshmallow Meltaways
Oh strike that. It will be this one. I think. Maybe. Hmmm. Not sure. Oh heck. I'll do both! ^_^
31. Sweet and Salty Guinness Chocolate Pie with Beer Marshmallow Meringue
Gotta say it sounds more "interesting" than something I simply must try.
32. Magic Marshmallow Rolls
I am very much enamored of the fact that many of these recipes containing marshmallow use just a few ingredients.
33. Chocolate Pudding Toasted Marshmallow Tarts
And then on the other hand, you come across a recipe using marshmallow that belies the finished result, which looks simple. This involves making your own pudding and your own marshmallow.
34. Strawberries and Cream with Roasted Marshmallows
Apparently this is from the movie "The Hundred-Foot Journey." There's no actual recipe but I think from the picture there's just 3 ingredients so it should be easy to replicate.
35. Chocolate Marshmallow Cake
Can you ever go wrong with chocolate cake and marshmallows?
36. Six-Layer Chocolate Cake with Toasted Marshmallow Frosting
Multi-layer cakes are so on trend right now. Everyone is making rainbow versions but be different and go with chocolate and marshmallow.
37. Marshmallow Truffles
Make some for Valentine's Day? Or as holiday gifts?
38. Nutella Banana Marshmallow Creme Sandwich
The sandwiches my Mom used to make me never looked like that!
39. Nutella S'mores Angel Food Cake Sammies with Marshmallow Frosting
And here's another version on the same theme.
40. Toasted Marshmallow Krispie Treats
These make a special lunchbox treat.
41. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Marshmallow Fluff Dip
Need a simple dessert for a summer barbeque? I also think this would be a cute part of a spread for a girly sleepover.
42. S’mores Pudding Shots
Looks quite impressive, hey?
43. No-Bake Oreo Marshmallow Cheesecake
Another of the no-bake recipes using marshmallow.
44. Cinnamon-Sugar Sweet Potato Fries with Brown Butter Marshmallow Glaze
I thought it was about time I got around to some savory recipes with marshmallow.
45. Sweet Potato Fries with Toasted Marshmallow Dip
I think this sounds so scrummy. I love sweet potato fries.
46. Pumpkin Pie Fudge with Nutella & Marshmallow Cream Swirl
Serve as an alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
47. Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
Traditional pumpkin pie can be heavy after a Thanksgiving meal. Here's a lighter version you can be tempted by not just on Thanksgiving, but all year round.
48. Caramelized Yams with Toasted Marshmallows
If you prefer yams to sweet potatoes - here ya go!
49. Toffee Marshmallow Pie
Looks good enough to eat. Now. Pass the fork!
50. Pink Ombré Pancakes with Marshmallow Fluff Frosting
When pancakes get the fashionista treatment.
51. Vanilla Caramel Marshmallow Fudge
Decadent and delicious and made for sharing.
52. Marshmallow Strawberry Shortcake
Not sure why the recipe is called shortcake because the "shortcake" is actually grilled pound cake.
53. Cherry Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats
Tart up the bog standard Rice Krispie treats.
54. Hocus Pocus Buns
They're called Hocus Pocus buns because after you've wrapped a marshmallow in a crescent roll, dipped it in melted butter and sugar and baked it, the marshmallow magically disappears.
55. Chocolate Cherry Marshmallow Crunch Bars
Make these if you fancy something a bit more challenging than #53.
56. Strawberry Marshmallow Cake
Using fresh fruit in a cake recipe is always a good idea. It means you have to eat the cake in one day! ^_^
57. Molten Lava Cake
Can you just imagine all that lovely warm gooey marshmallow filling oozing out?
58. Banana Marshmallow Fudge Parfait
Layers of fudge sauce, bananas, Oreos and marshmallow.
59. No-Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake Bars
The smashed up candy canes make this a sure thing for the holidays.
60. Lemon Marshmallow Meringue Pie
If you can't make or don't eat meringue, this marshmallow topping is a brilliant alternative.
61. Winter White Marshmallow Mousse and Red Currant Verrines
Need a very elegant looking and classy dessert for a dinner party?
Have you overdosed on recipes using marshmallow now? When you've got over the sugar rush, which will you be making first?