If you visit Starbucks on the regular, you'll save plenty of money once you learn the tricks of the trade. Cosmopolitan has created a list of hacks that can help you save hundreds of dollars a year on coffee. If you're obsessed with Starbucks, then you have to hear their advice.
1. Use a Starbucks Reusable Cup
It'll save you 10 cents, which can really add up.
2. Order Water in a Tall, Grande, or Venti Cup for Free
This is a way better deal than paying for bottled water.
3. Split a Venti with Your Friend, and Enjoy a Tall Drink for Less Money
This is proof that Starbucks is always better when you bring your pals.
4. Ask for Ice on the Side to Leave More Room for Coffee in Your Cup
If you're buying an iced coffee, ask for your ice on the side.
5. Ask for Your Tall Order to Be Poured in a Grande Cup
6. Create Your Own Latte for the Price of Espresso
Doesn't this seem like an amazing deal?
7. Order a Short Cappuccino Instead of a Tall
It has the same amount of caffeine in it, but it costs less money.
8. Order Your Iced Tea Beverage without Water
The less water, the more tea you'll actually get.