Hot weather calls for cool and tasty ice cream floats! Cold drinks are a must in the summer and when you add ice cream, it takes the drink to a whole other level. Some of these recipes contain alcohol, but you can easily substitute soda or juice. So, if you're ready to broaden your horizons and try something other than a regular root beer float, try making some of these unique and satisfying drinks below!
1. Kahlua and Coke Ice Cream Float
Kahlua and Coke Ice Cream
Kahlua and Coke with ice cream is a summertime dream!
2. Moscato Float
This drink was made for a Valentine's celebration, but I say any time is a good time for a Moscato float.
3. Cherry Lime Ice Cream Float
Cherry Limeade Ice Cream Float
There's just something about cherry and lime flavors that work so well together.
4. Coffee Ice Cream Float
Cold Coffee Recipe, Cold Coffee
Now that's what I'm talking about! Caffeine and ice cream-yaaasssss!
5. Apple Cider Floats
Apple Cider Floats - Whats
This would be a great drink to make in the fall, too.
6. ADULT ROOT BEER FLOAT
Adult Root Beer Float
The classic root beer float with a twist!
7. Cream Soda Cocktail
HOMEMADE ITALIAN CREAM SODAS
Despite what the name of the drink suggests, this is totally non-alcoholic.
8. Vanilla Cherry and Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Float
Vanilla Cherry and Chocolate Cherry
Follow the link to learn how to make vanilla or chocolate cherry ice cream floats.
9. Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee Float
Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee
This must be what heaven tastes like.
10. Butterbeer Float
TIPsy Tuesday: Butterbeer Float Neverland
Whip one up for the Harry Potter fan in your life.
11. Spiced Baileys Ice Cream Float
SPICED BAILEYS ICE CREAM FLOATS
Who knew Baileys Irish Cream and cinnamon worked so well together?
12. Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Float
Ice Cream Float Party
A classic frozen treat in the form of a float.
13. Piña Colada Float
Pina Colada Floats
Made with 7UP 10 so you get all the flavor with less calories.
14. Hibiscus Ginger Ice Cream Float
Hibiscus Ginger Ice Cream Float
This float has such unique flavor and vibrant color!
15. Hot Chocolate Float
Hot Chocolate Float - Crazy
An easy ice cream float with two ingredients!
16. Cherry Vanilla Coca Cola Ice Cream Float
Cherry Vanilla Coca Cola Ice
Who wouldn't love sipping on this on a hot day?
17. Dirty Shirley Ice Cream Float
Apples and Sparkle: "Dirty Shirley"
The wholesome drink gets a makeover.
18. Goldfish Crackers Ice Cream Float
Movie Night Snacks with Goldfish
Almost too cute to drink?
19. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Float
Wow. Just wow.
20. French Vanilla Coffee Ice Cream Float
French Vanilla Coffee Float
Can I have this every morning for breakfast?
21. Caramel Apple Cider Float
Caramel Apple Cider Floats NeighborFood
Yummmm! Caramel, apple, and ice cream!
22. Pomegranate Kombucha Float
Pomegranate Kombucha Floats
A bubbly bevvie with a scoop of ice cream.
23. Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Float
Sweet peach soda with creamy vanilla ice cream.
24. Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Float
Vanilla bean ice cream and
For anyone who is vegan or dairy intolerant. You can still enjoy ice cream floats, too!
25. Strawberry Ice Cream Float
Strawberry Ice Cream Float
I love this pink hue of this drink and who doesn't love strawberries?!
26. Berry-Prosecco Ice Cream Float
Fizzy, creamy, and so refreshing!
27. Red Wine Ice Cream Float
Mind Over Batter - Red
Enjoy your evening glass of wine paired with ice cream.
28. Bourbon Orange Soda Cherry-Vanilla Ice Cream Float
Bourbon Orange Soda Cherry-Vanilla Ice
Lots of flavors are combined to make this refreshing and flavorful drink.
29. Dirty Dr Pepper Cherry Ice Cream Float
DIRTY DR PEPPER CHERRY ICE
This drink is dirty in a good way.
30. Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream Float with Homemade Strawberry Syrup
Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream Float
Another classic summertime drink gets the ice cream float treatment.