You knew celebrity break-ups and funny cucumber-cat videos could be trending, but what about recipes? Lately my Facebook feed's been loaded with tasty recipes I just can't resist. In case you've missed them, here's a quick, calorie-rich round-up.
1. Sweet Potato Marshmallow Stacks
Sweet potatoes as a sweet-tooth cure? Who knew?
2. Cheesy Egg Toast
Oh my goodness, perfect for breakfast. Or lunch. Or as a snack. Or whenever.
3. Slow Cooker Barbacoa
I must try this one. Now. RIGHT NOW.
4. Cheesy Bacon Egg Cups
It has my favorite things in there: cheese and bacon.
5. 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake
Can it really be this easy?
6. Brownie & Chocolate Chip Cookies (Brookies)
Brookies! Almost as clever and delicious-sounding at Tony Romo's "Crownies."
7. Chicken Curry Fries
What is this magical curry goodness?
8. Spicy Masala Veggie Burgers
Savings this recipe for Meatless Monday.
9. Kale Chips 3 Ways
In case you thought kale chips were boring. Nope.
10. Easy Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake
Because cheesecake on its own isn't delicious enough. Amirite?
11. No-Bake Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups
Oh my goodness gracious. I just gained six pounds watching this video.
12. Cheeseburger Cups
Okay, saving THIS one for Meaty Monday.
13. Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread
Now I know what do to with those brown-y bananas on my counter.
14. One-Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies
For when you're feeling both fancy and lazy (this one looks pretty simple).
15. Gooey Baked Brie in Phyllo Dough
That phyllo dough, though.
16. Waffle Cupcakes
I can have these for breakfast, right? Right?
17. Creamy Gourmet Hot Chocolate
Take that, pricey Starbucks cocoa.
18. Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip
The trick for me will be those little knots.