Furthermore, it is summer. Who wants a hot kitchen?
These are sure to please the kids and the adults on and at any occasion.
Ready to learn this easy recipe? Here you go!
Published on May 19, 2014
Here is a quick review:
1. Mix 1 Stick Butter, 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar and 1/3 Cup Sugar until Fluffy
2. After 30 Seconds, Pour in 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract and 1/4 Tsp. Salt. Mix
3. Pour in 1 Cup All-purpose Flour. Mix
4. Pour in 3/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips. Mix
5. Grab about 1 Tbsp. Dough and Form into a Ball
6. Place onto Parchment Paper
7. Be Sure to Cover so as Not to Dry out
8. Refrigerate for about 30 Minutes
You could even teach the kids how to make these!
This is by far my favorite recipe for a dessert.
Remember this recipe on a cool winter day and know that summer always arrives before you know it!