As if Starbucks doesn't tempt us enough with their regular menu items, it's only natural that as soon as I got wind of the super secret menu thanks to elitedaily.com that I'm spilling the beans (Not literally because that's a coffee crime). I am ready to share it with you so dive into this list of nine epic Starbucks secret menu drinks that you need to try.
1. Start off Your First round with the Caramel and Coconut Frappuccino
This is a Mocha Frappuccino with toasted coconut syrup and caramel syrup (aka heaven).
2. Channel Your Favorite Carnival Food with the Churro Frappuccino
This is a Vanilla Bean Frapp with cinnamon dolce syrup, ground cinnamon, white mocha syrup, whipped cream, and caramel drizzle.
Just make sure to indulge after you enjoy the carnival rides.
3. What Menu Would Be Complete without an Order of Cookie Dough?
Behold the glorious Cookie Dough Frapp.
The Cinnamon Dolce Creme Frapp mixes mocha syrup, java chips, and mocha drizzle.
I’ll take seven, thanks.
4. Mix Your Coffee Run and Dessert with the Banana Pudding Frapp
How perfect does that look?!
This concoction is a Vanilla Bean Frapp blended with a banana, vanilla syrup, and cinnamon dolce syrup.
5. Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with the Raspberry Cheesecake Frapp
The White Chocolate Mocha Frapp comes complete with both raspberry syrup and drizzle.
Again, I’ll take seven.
6. Mix Your Favorite Candy Bar and Your Favorite Drink with the Twix Frapp
The Caramel Frapp comes with mocha sauce, hazelnut, and whipped cream with a caramel, and mocha drizzle.
7. Get Your Sweet Tooth Ready for the Candy Floss Frappuccino
The sweet sips are thanks to raspberry syrup in a Vanilla Bean Frapp.
Think pink and give it a whirl.
8. Have a Gander at That Cookie and Frosting Frapp. Yum!
It’s basically a DunkAroos Frapp. If you’re a ’90s kid, you’ll want some of this!
It’s a complicated one: a Vanilla Creme Frapp with chocolate mocha syrup, cinnamon dolce syrup, java sprinkles, and powdered cinnamon.
9. Skip the Bakery and Just Get the Banana Bread Frapp Instead
It’s the best of both worlds, honestly.
Ask your barista for a Vanilla Bean Frapp with a blended banana, hazelnut, and cinnamon dolce syrup, topped off with ground cinnamon.
So which one will you order first?