I am really sick of buying cereal. Not only is it expensive, but half the time, I don't like the cereals I buy! So, I started to make my own. I never, ever realized how easy it was to make my own copy-cat cereals until I got into the kitchen. So, you ready to ditch the store-brought cereal and make your own?
1. Cocoa Puffs!
Seriously, you can make these all by yourself!
2. Healthy Cinnamon Crunch Cereal
This looks and tastes so good – and it's so easy to make!
4. Homemade Hearty Almond-Vanilla Cereal
Packed with flavor and so healthy!
5. Coooooookieeee Crisp!
Why yes, you can have cookies for breakfast!
6. Homemade Granola Oat Clusters
Typically, I'm not one for granola, but this one is awesome!
7. Peanut Butter Cookie Cereal
Yes, I like cookies for breakfast, sue me!
8. Homemade Vanilla Cereal Puffs
Real vanilla -- so good!
9. Puffed Amaranth Cereal
Who would have thought to have rice for breakfast?
10. Banana Coconut Crunch Cereal
Banana and coconut? You can't go wrong!
11. Paleo Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Healthy, delicious, I'm game!
12. Vegan Almond Cacao Nib Cookie Cereal
Throw in a bit of almond milk and you got me hooked!
13. Shortbread Gluten-Free Cereal
If you can't have gluten, this is the cereal for you!
14. Gingerbread Oatmeal Cookie Cereal
Oh yeah, more cookies!
15. Grain-Free Raisin Bran Cereal
A splash of raisins really make this!
16. PB Oats & Honey Granola
Cheerios don't have anything on this cereal!