Recipes using Guinness are such a great way to mark St. Patrick's Day. It's at least 34! You might not like to drink Guinness but if you are going to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in earnest, it really should feature somewhere in your festivities. Take note therefore that when used in cooking, it tastes very different to the drink and it adds a very round richness to your food. Recipes using Guinness are so diverse. Check them out!
1. Guinness Chocolate Cake with Bailey's Buttercream
2. Crock Pot Guinness French Onion Soup
3. Guinness Brownies
Source: Life Is Sweets: Let's Get ...
4. Guinness Chocolate Mousse
5. Beef and Guinness Pot Pie
Source: Beef and Guinness Pot Pie
6. Corned Beef and Cabbage
7. Guinness Braised Short Ribs
8. Guinness Beef Stew
9. Guinness and Cheddar Dip
Source: Top 10 Healthy Dips For ...
10. Guinness Shepherd's Pie
Source: Guinness Shepherds Pie
11. Poutine with Guinness Gravy
12. Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes
13. Guinness Bacon
14. Guinness Pulled Pork
Source: Guinness Pulled Pork | Gimme ...
15. Guinness Bread
16. Guinness Pretzel Truffles
17. Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Onion Gravy
18. Bacon Guinness Chocolate Pancakes
19. Guinness Glaze Chicken Sandwich
20. Dark Chocolate Guinness Cake
21. Oven Fried Guinness Onion Rings with Stout Gravy
22. Irish Car Bomb Brownies
Source: That Winsome Girl: Irish Car ...
23. Sweet and Salty Guinness Chocolate Pie with Beer Marshmallow Meringue
24. Baked Donut with Guinness and Irish Cream Glaze
Source: Boozy Baked Donut Recipe - ...
25. Walnut Crusted Salmon with Guinness Reduction
26. Slow Cooker Chicken and Stout Stew
Source: Slow-Cooker Stout & Chicken Stew
27. Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake
28. Corned Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Guinness Caramelized Onions
29. Guinness Snickerdoodles
30. Irish Stout Gingerbread
Source: Irish Stout Gingerbread
31. Potato Cheddar Guinness Soup
32. Jamie Oliver's Guinness Lamb Shank
Source: Guinness Lamb Shank | Lamb ...