People have always said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so it doesn't hurt to have some recipes he'll love on hand to use when you want to tell any guy in your life how much you care about them.
Men seem to be drawn to meals that revolve around meat and are super filling.
Thus, this list may not appeal to most of us girls, especially those of you who are dieting!
But whether it's for your husband, boyfriend, father, or brother, these are definitely 8 meal recipes he'll love!
1. Juicy Lucy Burger
One of the simplest recipes he'll love is a Juicy Lucy burger!
These cheese-stuffed burgers ooze cheesy goodness with every bite and will slip your guy into a meaty, cheesy, heavenly coma.
Be sure to serve some fries on the side of one of these bad boys so your guy can be sure to aim any cheese drips over them for even more delicious comfort food!
While American cheese is standard in a Juicy Lucy, other cheeses that melt well, such as mild cheddar or pepper jack, can be substituted.
So have some fun making your own unique cheesy burger concoction!
4 slices American cheese (about 3 ounces)
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck (15 to 20 percent fat content), chilled
1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable oil, for oiling the grill
4 (4-inch) hamburger buns, split and toasted
Sliced pickles, for serving
• Cut each slice of cheese in half, then in half again to form 4 squares.
Stack the pieces on top of each other to form 4 stacks;
• Place the meat in a large bowl and add the salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire, and pepper.
Mix with your hands until just evenly combined.
• Divide the meat into 8 equal portions and place on a work surface.
Using your fingertips, press 2 portions of the meat into 2 rough 1/4-inch-thick patties that are each about 1 inch wider in diameter than the hamburger buns.
Place 1 stack of cheese in the center of 1 of the patties.
Top with the second patty and pinch the edges to form a tight seal.
Cup each patty with your hands to round out the edges, and press on the top to flatten slightly into a single thick patty.
Transfer to a plate.
Repeat with the remaining portions of meat and cheese to form 4 patties in total.
Refrigerate while you prepare the grill.
• Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high (about 375°F to 425°F).
When the grill is ready, use tongs to rub the grate with several layers of paper towels dipped in vegetable oil.
• Place the reserved patties on the grill, close the grill, and cook undisturbed (do not press down on the patties) until dark grill marks appear on the bottom, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Using a spatula, flip the patties, close the grill again, and cook until grill marks appear on the second side and the patties are cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes more.
Remove to a clean plate and let rest in a warm place or tent loosely with foil for 5 minutes.
Place a patty on each bun bottom, top with pickles, and cover with a bun top.
- 7 Frugal Meal Recipes You Can Make at Home in Minutes ...
- 17 Starbucks ☕️ Combos to Tickle 🤗 Your Tastebuds 🤤 ...
- 7 Healthy Holiday Recipes You Will Love ...
- 7 Mouthwatering Burger Recipes You Won't Be Able to Resist ...
- 9 Creative Meal Recipes That Involve Fruit ...
- These Weight Loss Snacks 🍿🍇 Will Keep the Pounds off 🙅🏿🙅🏻🙅🏽🙅🏼 ...