I’ve recently discovered that pumpkins are good for you, and I’m thrilled, since this is fall, pumpkin season! If you’re just hearing this good news, keep reading! Here are 7 reasons why pumpkin is good for you. Canned or cooked, as long as you’re not adding sugar, you’re good to go!
1. It’s Rich in Fiber
One of the lesser-known reasons why pumpkin is good for you is because it’s fairly high in fiber. One cup of cooked, mashed pumpkin contains 3 grams of fiber, or roughly 11% of your recommended daily allowance.
- 7 Scrumptious Scrambled Eggs Recipes ... 3496
- 7 Natural Ingredients to Enhance Your Health ... 3324
- 23 Classic French Desserts and Puddings and Sweets and Cakes ,.. Yum Yum ... 32110
- 7 Things to Cook for Your Boyfriend That He'll Love ... 3105
- 26 Tasty and Healthy Tilapia Recipes You Should Cook Tonight ... 3086