Whether you’re a gym buff or just a gal looking to stay healthy, there are some pretty unique things to add to your protein shake to help you refuel and power up your nutrient intake.
I always hated those cheap protein powders that you shake in a blender bottle and drink with water.
While I like certain protein powders, I never just drink them straight with water.
Besides, there are so many tasty, healthy things to add to your protein shake that can really improve your health, and your recovery as well.
Here are a few of my favorites, but be sure you let know if you have a favorite too!
1. Plant-based Protein
First, one of the most important things to add to your protein shake is plant-based protein.
Plant-based protein, preferably from a raw brand, is the best form of protein to put in your body.
I know many animal proteins like whey can have some nutritional benefits, but they’re still extremely acidic to your body.
Never use soy though.
This is one plant protein to avoid.
Use hemp protein, my favorite kind, or a brand made of hemp, like Sunwarrior Raw Warrior Blend.
These are some of the best kinds of protein you can put in your body, with all essential amino acids, incredibly high levels of protein, and minerals like magnesium, potassium, and even omega 3 fatty acids.
Avoid all protein powders with sugar, artificial ingredients, and any artificial sweeteners as well.
- 10 Delicious 😋 Protein Shakes 🥛 That Taste like a Cheat Meal 🙊 ...
- 9 Delicious Ways to Make a Skinny Shake ...
- 7 Ways to Add Color to Your Diet to Make Your Meals Healthier ...
- 7 anti-aging Foods to Add to Your Next Protein Shake ...
- 31 Mouth Watering 🤤 Easter Cookies 🍪 for Your Holiday Spread 🍽 ...
- 13 Easy Meals 🍴 to Make in a Mug for Girls 🙋🏿🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻 Who Don't Eat a Lot 🍜🍲🍚 ...