A smoothie makes a great meal replacement because they are filled with nutrients and are pretty filling at the same time.
The trick is choosing a smoothie that contains the right ingredients or it’s really easy to totally overdo it on fat, calories and sugar.
Making your own meal replacement smoothies at home gives you all the control.
Of course, there are limitless possibilities, but here are a few recipes to get you started.
1. Green Smoothie
If you’ve never had a green smoothie, today is the day to give one a try.
They contain leafy greens, which boosts the nutrient content of your smoothie and helps turn it into something that will replace any healthy meal.
2 cups kale
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 cups berries
2 tablespoons almond butter
¼ cup rolled oats
Combine the kale and almond milk and blend until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth once again.
- 7 Deliciously Nutritious Smoothies That Are Great for You ...
- 7 Scrumptious Summer Smoothies 🍹for Hydration Healthy Girls Will Love😋 ...
- 9 Dessert-Inspired Smoothies That Taste Decadent but Are Actually Healthy ...
- Chocoholics 🍫 Will Devour 😜 These 29 Interesting 😮 Infographics ...
- 9 Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipes That Can Replace Full Meals ...
- 22 Clean-Eating Snacks 🍒🍇🍓 You Can Eat on the Go 🏃🏼♀️ for Super Busy Girls ⏱ ...