There’s something so great about a grilled cheese sandwich, don’t you think?
In fact, I had one for lunch today.
It’s comfort food at its best.
If you’re ready to take things to next the level when you whip up a grilled cheese, one of these recipes should help you do just that.
The only problem will be deciding which one to make first.
1. Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Can’t decide between the grilled cheese and the hot wings?
Why not have both?
This easy sandwich will satisfy a double craving without too much work.
Who knows – this could become your new favorite sandwich.
2 cooked and shredded chicken breasts
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
8 slices cheddar cheese
8 slices bread
2 to 3 tablespoons butter
Place the chicken in a bowl and toss with the buffalo sauce.
Spread butter on one side of each of the slices of bread.
Pile chicken on the unbuttered sides of 4 slices of the bread.
Place two slices of the cheddar on top of the chicken and top with the remaining slices of bread.
Cook the sandwiches for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, buttered side down, over medium heat.
- 20 Mouthwatering Apple Recipes to Make Your Fall Wonderful ...
- Mouthwatering Recipes for Green Bean to Share with Everyone You Love ...
- 7 Things to Put in a Grilled Cheese Sandwich ...
- 7 Mouthwatering Acorn Squash Recipes ...
- 7 Creamy Mac & Cheese Recipes to Get Your Hands on ...
- 7 Foods🍍🍐🍊🧀 All Healthy Girls Are Eating Every Single Day ...