Now that summer is in full swing and the temperature has been rising, I have been searching out smoothie recipes to help me cool off.
I always tend to crave cooler foods during the summer months, or at least foods that don’t involve heating up the house.
Smoothies are a perfect solution to this, because if you make them right they can actually replace full meals.
These smoothie recipes are suitable to replace meals with (which is extremely helpful when you don’t feel like cooking), taste amazing, and are quite refreshing on hot summer days.
1. Green Mango Smoothie
Despite the name, this first item from these smoothie recipes is not actually green in color.
It doesn’t even use leafy greens, actually!
The main ingredient here is green mango, which is one of the most delicious mango varieties available.
If you can’t find green mangoes, feel free to use any mango that you have.
This smoothie is so perfect for summer and is very refreshing.
It almost tastes like a slushy because of the cold ice.
2 green mangoes
1 cup ice, crushed
1T honey or agave
1/4-1/3 cup milk or almond milk
Blend until smooth.
Adjust the amount of milk until desired consistency is reached.
- 7 Reasons Why Almonds 🌰 Should Be on Your Shelf 🚪 ASAP ...
- 9 Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipes That Can Replace Full Meals ...
- 7 Awesome Smoothies for Summer ...
- 10 Meal Replacement Smoothies 🥛 to Keep You Satisfied ☺️ and Healthy 😷 ...
- 8 Scrumptious Smoothie Recipes for Smooth Skin ...
- Brilliant Hacks for Girls Who Want to Become Better Bakers Right Now🍰⏳ ...