If you’re tired of shelling out money for mediocre food that costs way too much, try out some of these simple lunch ideas you can easily make at home!
I know you’re pressed for time in the morning.
But you can whip up these lunches the night before and look forward to enjoying a yummy, affordable homemade lunch the next day!
Here are seven simple lunch ideas that’ll put fast food lunches to shame!
1. Chard, Avocado and Asparagus Quinoa
Simple lunch ideas can be healthy and delicious!
This quinoa recipe is for all the vegans out there or anyone who wants to try a meatless meal for a change!
Quinoa is super healthy and easy to make.
And you can enjoy this hearty dish warm or cold, so it’s perfect to make the night before for dinner and lunch the next day!
1 cup of quinoa
1 bunch of rainbow chard, roughly chopped
1 bunch of asparagus, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon quality olive oil
1 ripe avocado, sliced into bite size pieces
1/8 cup quality olive oil, I used orange infused
1-2 tablespoons of champagne vinegar, any vinegar would work
Cook the quinoa according to directions.
Sautee the asparagus and rainbow chard in one tablespoon olive oil until cooked.
In a small glass or jar mix the olive oil and vinegar together.
Once everything is ready mix the quinoa, asparagus, chard, and vinaigrette in a large bowl with the avocado.
Season with salt and enjoy!
- 7 Terrific Tuna Recipes to Make Next Time You Need Something Healthy for Lunch ...
- Brown Bag Lunch Inspo for Those Who Are Trying to Eat Clean ...
- 10 Healthy and Delicious Lunch Ideas for Work ...
- Reenergize Yourself with These Simple Lunches ...
- 10 Great Lunch Ideas ...
- Drink These 👆🏼👈🏼 if You Want Great Skin 👩🏿👩🏽👩🏻👩🏼 ...