In honor of this Saturday, which I’m spending with my girl cousins (about 12 if everyone shows), I’m sharing with you this list of summer cocktails for a girls’ night in.
I tend to have the same cocktail wherever I go, but I can be disappointed if it’s not made correctly.
That’s the good thing about a night in with the girls.
You make it and you can tweak it to get the taste just right!
These are tried and tested cocktails that have been around a while, and you really can’t go wrong with them.
Give these summer cocktails for a girls’ night in a try and let me know your favorite!
The Bellini, one of the most perfect summer cocktails for a girls’ night in, can be made with peach juice, peach nectar, or pureed white peaches.
I like the idea of using the fresh peaches so that’s the recipe I’ve included below with a little extra ingredient.
1 ounce Pureed White Peaches
1/4 teaspoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
Prosecco Sparkling Wine
1 dash of Grenadine
Peach Slice for Garnish
Pour pureed peaches and lemon juice in the bottom of a champagne flute.
Carefully top off with Prosecco.
You don’t want it to bubble over.
Add a dash/splash of Grenadine.
Garnish with peach slice.
You may opt to add 1/4 ounce of peach Schnapps to the pureed white peaches for a little added punch.
- 8 Amazing Summer Cocktails ...
- Diet Friendly Cocktails🍸🍹🍷 for Girls 👸🏽👸🏿👸🏼 Having a Night out 🎉👯 ...
- 7 Classy Cocktails for Girls' Nights in ...
- 7 Frozen Cocktails to Make Any Night Feel like Summer ...
- 7 Foods 🍎🍇🌽 Sure 💯 to Help Lose That Stubborn Weight ⚖️ You Just Want Gone 👋🏼 ...
- Brilliant Hacks for Girls Who Want to Become Better Bakers Right Now🍰⏳ ...