In the fall, we naturally want to eat hot and heart meals when lunchtime comes. Whether you want something you can whip up in the morning or you make it the night before and eat the leftovers for lunch, there are lots of healthy options for your lunchbox when fall rolls around. Try one of these tasty meals and lunch will never be the same old boring meal again.
1. Stuffed Pepper Soup
Source: 22 Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
Doesn't this look like the perfect lunch on a cool fall day?
2. Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna
Source: 26 Cozy Gluten-Free Dinners To
Make a big batch and you can eat some every day of the week.
3. Butternut Squash Quinoa with Kale, Cranberries, Walnuts and Goat Cheese
Source: Butternut Squash Quinoa with Kale
Need a fall salad to pack in your lunch? This one is to die for.
4. Autumn Lasagna with Creamy Butternut Squash and Roasted Garlic Sauce
Source: Autumn Lasagna
The whole office will be jealous when you warm this up for lunch.
5. Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup
Source: Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup
Could anything be more perfect for lunch in the fall than a warm bowl of tomato soup?
6. Beer Cheese Soup with Garlic Sourdough Croutons
Source: Cook for a Crowd: Beer
Are you seeing a trend? Soup is the perfect fall lunch!
7. Tortellini Salad with Cranberries, Pecans and Feta
Source: pickycook.com tortellini salad with cranberries
You won't be able to wait for lunch when you have this waiting for you.
8. Moroccan Butternut Squash Soup with Coconut Ginger Cream
Source: 29 Soups So Good They'll
A bowl of this will make a fall day so much easier to get through.
9. Autumn Chopped Salad
Source: Top 10 Best Salad Recipes
All the best flavors of fall combine in this delicious salad.
10. Fall Vegetable Quinoa Soup
Not only is this soup yummy, but it will warm you through and through at the same time.
11. Fall Spiced Apple Cran-Raisin Oatmeal
Source: Fall Spiced Apple Cran-Raisin Oatmeal
Who says oatmeal is only for breakfast?
12. Autumn Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Apples and Almonds
Source: Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Almonds
This salad tastes great on bread, but you can also eat it on its own if you're watching your carb intake.
13. Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Cauliflower Soup with Goat Cheese
Source: Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and
One bowl of this will never be enough!
14. Apple Pecan and Feta Salad with Honey Apple Dressing
Source: Apple Pecan and Feta Salad
You'll wish fall would never end when you get to eat this tasty salad.
15. Easy Apple-Cranberry Slaw
Source: Easy Apple-Cranberry Slaw Recipe
Pair this with a hearty bowl of soup and you have the perfect fall lunch.
16. Apple Citrus & Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Source: Fall Holiday Fruit Salad. Organic
This fruity salad is sweet enough to satisfy a craving and healthy enough to make you feel good about eating it.
17. Mozzarella, Tomato, Pesto, Grilled Cheese with Avocado
Source: An Edible Symphony: TFF &
This sandwich will tantalize your taste buds and make lunchtime something to be excited about.
18. Autumn Glow Salad with Lemon Dressing
Source: Autumn Glow Salad with Lemon
This delightful salad is sure to make lunchtime your favorite part of the day.
19. Exploding Burrito Bowl
Source: Mastering Meal Prep + 3-day
This fiber packed burrito bowl is so good you won't even realize it's healthy.
20. Fancy Grilled Cheese
Source: 19 School Lunch Ideas That
This crunchy sandwich is the best choice for lunch at home on your day off.