Smoothies are great as a fast and portable breakfast that help you meet your daily fruit quota without having to sit down to a full-blown meal.
If you’re tired of the same old strawberry banana, it’s time to shake things up.
Pretty much any fruit works in a smoothie, so don’t be afraid to mix and match new combos.
If you can’t find what you want in the frozen fruit section, consider buying it fresh and freezing it yourself.
Here are some tasty combos to get you started.
1. Blueberries and Nectarines
You won’t see this combo on many smoothie bar menus, but if you haven’t already tried it, you are seriously missing out.
The tartness of the blueberries balances perfectly with the tropical flair that comes from a nectarine.
Your best bet is a half and half ratio of blueberries to nectarines.
Breakfast has never tasted this good!
- How to Use Your Yummy Thanksgiving Leftovers ...
- You Need to Taste These Tangy Fruit Salsa Recipes ...
- 26 Tantalizing Fruit Smoothies to Make Your Day ...
- 7 Smoothie Combinations You Can't Help but Love ...
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Our 4️⃣8️⃣Fave‼️ Pinterest Skinny Recipes for Girls Looking to Eat Healthy 🍉🍋 ...