Some experts recommend not eating anything after dinner, but let’s be real here.
Most of us want a snack before bed and especially if we’re staying up to catch up on our Netflix queue.
The trick here is to go ahead and have a snack, but to be sure it’s one that is healthy and that tastes good.
That way it will satisfy your appetite and your cravings at the same time.
So next time you’re in for a few hours of Game of Thrones, try one of these snacks while you watch.
1. Chocolate Almond Protein Bars
If you can’t go to bed without some chocolate, this is the snack for you.
You get to indulge in a favorite, but you also get a great dose of protein to fill you up until morning and some healthy fats too.
Whip up a batch of these and you’ll always have a Netflix snack.
1 cup raw almonds
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 ½ cups oats
5 ounces vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup maple syrup
¼ cup chocolate chips
Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish.
Chop ¼ cup of the almonds.
Process the remaining almonds with the salt in the food processor.
Add the oats, protein powder, cinnamon and maple syrup and process until smooth.
Press the mixture into the baking dish and top with the chopped almonds.
Melt the chocolate chips and pour over the bars.
Chill for 20 minutes before cutting.
- 9 Naturally Sweet Snacks That Are Deliciously Healthy for You ...
- 10 Best Comfort Foods for Girls Night in ...
- 7 Yummy and Totally Satisfying Late-Night Snacks ...
- Having Friends over? Here Are Some Yummy Bites to Serve at Your Girls Night ...
- Travel around the World 🌎 in 17 Late Night Snacks 🧀🍿 for Adventurous Girls 🗺 ...
- Brilliant Hacks for Girls Who Want to Become Better Bakers Right Now🍰⏳ ...